CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 10, 2007

Help....I am a brand new blogger

Oops...my first try and I lose my text. Dang, this might take me some time to get the hang of it.

4 comments:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

Ha ha! You'll get it! Just call me if you have questions! Yay! I'm glad you have a blogger now!

Christie said...

I saw your blog link on Kerry's blog! So fun! I'm excited to keep up with you guys and what's going on in your lives. Awesome.

The MacMizzles said...

My advice, never breast feed that many piglets at one time. Actually, don't breast feed any piglets...ever! What a great picture, the black and pink fit you so well. And as far as how I would describe you...would you like the comedic version, or the sappy play the theme from ice castles in the background version?
HALLA!

Welcome,...this is a big world, and even bigger is your possibilities now that you have joined the blogging community! Brace yourselves, once you BLOG you just can't stop...it's just like any addictive substance, only I have yet to find a support group, or a rehab that recognizes the withdrawal symptoms of the blogginaters. Welcome, you are loved.

The MacMizzles said...

Also, I will just apologize NOW, for my wordy comments...sawwweee.