Monday, February 18, 2008
ABC's Getting To Know You!
A- Attached or single: Attached to Ronnie-man
B- Best Friend: Ron
C-Cake or Pie: Cake (spice or chocolate)
D-Day: Wednesday: play with the babies day
E- Essential Item: Sunscreen
F- Favorite Color: Turquoise
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: gross-none of the above
H-Home town: Santa Barbara CA
I- Indulgences: massages at Massage Envy
J- January or July?: July...sun please.
K-Kids: 5 inherited
L-Life is incomplete without: family, friends, pets.......
M- Marriage Date: August 31, 2006
N- Number of Siblings: 2
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Not too afraid of much.
Q- Quote(s): "S_ _ T or get off the pot", my father (make up your mind and live with the consequences)
R- Reason To Smile: Waking up next to Ron
S- Season: Summer!
T- Tag Three (or more): whoever reads first
U- Unknown Fact About Me: that tattoo on my butt (just kidding)
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Opressor. guilty. love cow.
W- Worst Habit: sunflower seeds in the car
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: MRI. just love that knocking sound of a really big magnet
Y-Your favorite food: cereal
Z: Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
I got tagged !!
Posted by Ron and Lynn McMillan at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I know somebody who can get rid off that tattoo on your butt...but it'll cost ya! Ha ha ha!
Okay, can I be the family fun-hater? I know all these things about you! Can you please do a post about a gross infection you saw in Grad school, or maybe maggots growing in an un-taken care of wound? Those things fascinate me. Or about how you come up with some of your ideas for parties?
Are you sure you got the year right on your marriage date? We got married in 2005, and I'm pretty sure you were in the family then! :) I love to read your posts!
I love this Lynn! Miss you tons.
Now that was a good read - definitely a best-seller! I love learning new things about you. Do you have anything in your closet that I can blackmail you with?
I just wanted to write you a quick note to say thank you for calling around for me and getting me in to see those docs! I love the endocrinologist that I'm seeing and it's all because of the work you did to get me in. Thanks so much Lynn!!
Post a Comment