CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Bryce & Dawna Wedding

The wedding was wonderful ! Someone needs to teach me how to download a slideshow...I have tons of pictures from the big day!

2 comments:

Christie said...

That is a sweet picture. What a happy couple!

For slideshows, go the onetruemedia.com and upload the pics you want. You can play around with how you want the slideshow to be. They will give you a code when you finish. You will just copy and paste that into your post and it should appear. Call me if I didn't make sense. I do that a lot. :) I'd so love to see more pics though!

The MacMizzles said...

Their wedding put a hop in my step for approximately 1 week. Then I had deadlines. :) I think it was impossible to take a bad pic at that wedding, love was in the the air and happiness was so abundant. :)